Lyngso incorporates sustainability into everything we do, from the landscape products we stock to the gardening and landscaping practices our employee-owners teach the community.
Lyngso is a Green Business.
Experience our commitment to sustainability in business and in gardening.
Every day we:
with native, drought-tolerant plants and water-conserving irrigation systems.
with vigorous and consistent recycling and composting. We divert 85% of waste from the landfill.
as we partner with local suppliers to reduce carbon footprint. Use green transportation, solar energy and natural lighting where possible.
and only use products approved by the CA Green Business Program.
We teach sustainable gardening to the community and promote environmental awareness to our staff. Join a webinar or visit a class to get involved.
- Abundant Grace
- Adelante Selby Spanish Immersion School
- Art Monument Company
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD)
- Bay Area Gardeners Scholarship Foundation
- Bay Nature Institute
- Baywood Elementary School
- Brittan Acres School
- California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA)
- California Native Plant Society
- Central Elementary School
- Chamber San Mateo County
- Coyote Point
- Each Green Corner
- Ecumencial Hunger Program
- Elizabeth F. Gamble Garden
- Fiesta Gardens International School
- Franklin Elementary School
- George Hall School
- Green Foothills
- Healthy Cities Tutoring
- Learning Home Volunteers
- Master Gardeners of San Mateo & San Francisco Counties
- Millbrae School District
- Oak Avenue School